Rajagiri Valley,Kakkanad,Kochi,Kerala,India
+91 484 2660999

Credit transfer is only for students of foreign universities.

A student studying in another university can transfer credit to Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology under the following conditions:

1. RSET must have signed an MoU with your University (to view the list of Universities to which RSET has signed MoU please visit : link address)
2. When a student seeks transfer, equivalent credits will be assigned to the student based on the course studied by him/her.
3. The student, when transferred from other Universities, has to stick to the rules and regulations of RSET
4. A student must study at least half of the minimum duration prescribed for a programme at RSET

Students who opt the Credit transfer programme can enroll for the special English Language training programme